Britannia’s Traditional Christmas
What better way to celebrate Christmas than an evening on board Britannia? This unique venue becomes even more magical during the festive season and provides a stunning backdrop for dinners or receptions. Britannia’s rooms are transformed with beautiful decorations and garlands, and a 20 foot Christmas tree adorned with sparkling lights glitters on the quayside.
A sumptuous four-course festive menu follows, using only the finest ingredients and meticulously prepared in the original Royal Galley by our Executive Chef, Mark Alston and his team. Silver candelabra, floral arrangements and Christmas crackers adorn the tables and Britannia’s choir will recite your favourite Christmas carols prior to dinner if you wish. At the end of the evening, each guest is presented with a beautifully wrapped Christmas pudding, specially made on board.
Britannia’s Traditional Christmas evenings are available throughout December, and even into January, so we’re sure to have a date that suits you.
To enquire about booking a Christmas evening on board Britannia simply email our Events team firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0131 555 8800.
- Ask the expert: Head of Events at Scotch Whisky Experience
- COMPETITION: Win a High Flyer Membership at the Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Celebrate Burns night at the Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Edinburgh Castle unveils refurbished Queen Anne Room
- SCOTCH MALT WHISKY SOCIETY MEMBERSHIP MAKES A DRAM FINE CHRISTMAS GIFT
- Giant Lanterns of China at Edinburgh Zoo