Ask the expert: Lorraine Deane, Senior Event Support Coordinator at Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh
Every so often, we ask the experts at our venues to share their events secrets. This month’s tips to keep in mind when planning events are from Lorraine Deane, Senior Event Support Coordinator at Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh.
- Instead of an event after work try a breakfast event so people can come for a hot roll and drink on their way to work. When an event is after 5pm sometimes people just want to go home and often the weather plays a large part in whether they want to attend after work.
- Have an incentive for them to attend like a good raffle prize and always good food!
- Give plenty of notice “Save the date” and follow up with the invitation
- SCOTCH MALT WHISKY SOCIETY MEMBERSHIP MAKES A DRAM FINE CHRISTMAS GIFT
- Giant Lanterns of China at Edinburgh Zoo
- Santa Spectacular at the Royal College of Physicians
- Dundas Castle launches lucky 18 wedding packages aimed at the Chinese market
- Yoga Breakfast at The Botanics
- The Hub Edinburgh launches corporate packages for 2018