Yoga classes served with breakfast at the Botanics
Where better to indulge in a yoga breakfast class than the tranquil surroundings of the capital’s Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh as the venue launches new yoga breakfast classes with lululemon.
From Saturday, one of Scotland’s best loved attractions teams up with technical athletic apparel company, lululemon to hold three weekend yoga breakfast sessions.
Open to all fitness levels and abilities, the alfresco classes will be led by certified lululemon educator, Pam Echiverria, on the deck of the Botanic’s John Hope Gateway building.
Overlooking the biodiversity pond and providing breathtaking views of the Garden, the setting will create the ideal environment for a morning yoga class.
And as it’s a breakfast class, a healthy breakfast will also be served in the Gateway Restaurant following each session. The first yoga breakfast takes place this Saturday at 9am, followed by two more in August and September.
The class will run from 9am till 11am. Tickets for all sessions can be booked online via Eventbrite or in person at the Gateway Restaurant, with sessions priced at £15 per person including breakfast.
- Taste of Scotland Mother’s Day Menu
- Blog: Winton Castle’s common sense approach to sustainability
- Mother’s Day Cocktails at Kaleidoscope Bar
- Memories with mum on the Royal Mile
- Corporate Event Planning in Edinburgh – Top tips from Mansfield Traquair
- The Signet Library launches university graduation ball offering