Win two tickets for the Whisky Enlightenment tour at The Scotch Whisky Experience
Running 30 November-24 December to coincide with Street of Light, ‘Whisky Enlightenment is a new tour experience that is timed perfectly at 7.15pm so you can enjoy the experience after the first ‘Street of Light’ performance, or before the second. Visitors on the Whisky Enlightenment tour will be warmed up with a hot toddy on arrival before a lighthearted introduction to the world of whisky. They’ll also sample a specially paired single malt whisky and chocolate, and the tour finishes in the World’s Largest Collection of Scotch Whisky at The Scotch Whisky Experiece.
On the date of your choice,* you and a friend could be enjoying this experience, courtesy of UVE and member venue The Scotch Whisky Experience.
To win, simply tell us your favourite thing about Christmas in Edinburgh! By entering the competition, you will also be signing up to our Unique Venues of Edinburgh newsletter.
The closing date for the competition is Tuesday 6 December 2015. The winner will be informed by email once the competition has closed.
Spaces on the Whisky Enlightenment Tour are booking fast, so should you wish to reserve your ticket in advance, The Scotch Whisky Experience has agreed refund the cost of two tickets should you be the winner.
* Terms and Conditions: UK Residents only. Entrants must be strictly over 18. Prizes valid for 2 people, includes entry to the “Whisky Enlightenment Tour” at the Scotch Whisky Experience, valid until 24 December 2015. The prizes have no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash. Any additional costs incurred at the venue must be paid for by the holder of the prizes. Any travel, activities, and accommodation are at the winner’s and travel companion’s cost. The sponsoring venues reserve the right to change these terms and conditions.
- Sketch Behind-the-Scenes at Edinburgh’s Assembly Rooms this spring
- Two special wedding packages at the Royal College of Physicians
- Ask the expert: Assembly Rooms
- A Christmas Wedding at Winton Castle
- Plans unveiled for new luxury floating hotel in Edinburgh
- The Scotch Whisky Experience strengthens marketing team