White Winter Wedding offer at The Botanics
If a themed wedding is your thing Edinburgh’s Royal Botanic Garden is the perfect venue for you. With your own dedicated wedding planner to help with preparations, turn your wedding into an amazing winter wonderland fairytale.
With all inclusive packages on offer, you will have exclusive use of the stunning Calendonian Hall and Pavilion complete with personalised and delicate touches such as candelabra centre pieces and tee light candles, stunning white table linens and napkins and devoted staff to attend to your guests’ needs.
And if it’s a cold winter’s day what better than personalised and bespoke menus tailored to your tastes (literally!) to warm the cockles. With these packages your guests will receive a full three course meal with teas and coffees and an evening buffet. What’s more, if you’re in the mood for extra opulence why not upgrade your package to include canapés and more food and drink options.
Prices start at just £3995 and are available from October 2013-March 2014
Call 0131 5521974 or email firstname.lastname@example.org/
- National Museum of Scotland Goes Live with Google Arts & Culture
- Scottish Dining Experiences at Mansfield Traquair
- Special Menu Offer at the Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Preparing for the summer season at The Botanics
- Signet Library Launches its Spring/Summer Canapé and Drinks Collection
- New Conference Centre takes shape at Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh