What you don’t know about The Royal Yacht Britannia
Once Her Majesty The Queen’s former royal residence, the Royal Yacht is now the ultimate venue for cocktail receptions, dinners, product launches and private celebrations.
Exclusive evening events venue, The Royal Yacht Britannia is owned and cared for by a charitable trust. All proceeds go back into helping the trust to preserve this important piece of history for future generations.
The maintenance team on board make sure that Britannia is kept looking ship-shape. Whether it is painting the hull to caulking the deck, they have all the skills and experience required for the yacht’s day-to-day maintenance as well as ensuring your event on board is a memorable occasion.
For more information visit
The famous Royal vessel is a one-of-a-kind venue. The onboard facilities are fit for a Queen and the opportunities for excellent hosting are endless.
- Sketch Behind-the-Scenes at Edinburgh’s Assembly Rooms this spring
- Two special wedding packages at the Royal College of Physicians
- Ask the expert: Assembly Rooms
- A Christmas Wedding at Winton Castle
- Plans unveiled for new luxury floating hotel in Edinburgh
- The Scotch Whisky Experience strengthens marketing team