Wedding Open Days at Mansfield Traquair – 17 & 18 January 2016
Thinking of having your wedding in the Scottish capital? One of Edinburgh’s hidden gems – Mansfield Traquair– will be hosting Wedding Open Days on 17 and 18 January 2016. Why not visit this stunning, exclusive use venue and see for yourself the wildly romantic, inspiring surroundings?
Enjoy a personal tour of the venue; pick the brains of their brilliant wedding planners, see the beautiful versatile space set for a wedding ceremony and wedding breakfast. Just imagine how memorable your dream wedding day could be, from choosing your wedding theme to making your vows under soaring ceilings and dancing until the wee hours as husband and wife.
While you’re more than welcome to simply come along, we recommend you give the Mansfield Traquair team a call to make an appointment and make the most of the Wedding Open Days.
Mansfield Traquair – 17 and 18 January (11am-5pm and 12noon-8pm respectively).
Please call 0131 474 6195 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
- Win two tickets to The Scotch Whisky Experience
- Meet Becky Hamilton, event sales executive at Dynamic Earth
- Winton Castle Invites Visitors to its Family Open Day
- New opportunity at Dovecot Studios
- Sketch Behind-the-Scenes at Edinburgh’s Assembly Rooms this spring
- Two special wedding packages at the Royal College of Physicians