Wedding Open Day at the Signet Library 17 January 2016
Engaged recently or just set a date and ready to start planning your big day? The sophisticated and romantic surroundings of Edinburgh’s hidden gem, the Signet Library, might be exactly what you’re looking for!
They’ll be ready to greet at their Wedding Open Day on Sunday 17 January 2016 between 11am – 5pm and their wedding planners will be at hand to discuss all aspects of your perfect big day. You’ll also enjoy a tour of this iconic building that offers a timelessly elegant experience and hear about how unique weddings come together at the Signet Library. Their wedding planners will also help you consider options from floral themes to table settings and making your grand entrance!
- Unique Meeting Rooms in Edinburgh
- National Museum of Scotland Goes Live with Google Arts & Culture
- Scottish Dining Experiences at Mansfield Traquair
- Special Menu Offer at the Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Preparing for the summer season at The Botanics
- Signet Library Launches its Spring/Summer Canapé and Drinks Collection