Wedding Open Day at The Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh
The Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh is holding a series of Wedding Open Days in January, offering couples the opportunity to view the venue and meet the team of experienced wedding planners.
The informal show-rounds take place on the 7th, 15th, 21st and 29th January from 10am-3pm, with the Senior Wedding Planner on hand to discuss the options available at the Garden.
From the idyllic Caledonian Hall and impressive John Hope Gateway, to the stunning outdoor John Muir Grove, the Botanics has a range of unique settings. This June, the venue will also be adding a new, glass-fronted marquee, with some summer 2017 dates still available.
Couples and their families can drop-in to the January Wedding Open Days or book their place by contacting:
Cassie Dougal, Senior Wedding Planner on 0131 552 1974 or by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sketch Behind-the-Scenes at Edinburgh’s Assembly Rooms this spring
- Two special wedding packages at the Royal College of Physicians
- Ask the expert: Assembly Rooms
- A Christmas Wedding at Winton Castle
- Plans unveiled for new luxury floating hotel in Edinburgh
- The Scotch Whisky Experience strengthens marketing team