Wedding Open Day at Hopetoun House
Visiting Hopetoun House is the only way to appreciate the scale and splendour of this Stately Home, so why not join them this January for their wedding open day on Sunday 29 January?
Hopetoun House’s dedicated weddings manager has a wealth of knowledge and experience and will be on hand along with other members of events team to guide couples through Hopetoun House and show them the choice of locations available for their celebration, each with their own character and style.
Hopetoun House’s largest and most popular location for wedding ceremonies is the elegant Adam Stables. It’ll be set up ready for a ceremony and the Adams Ballroom will have a selection of different table settings to spark the imagination.
The classical grandeur of Hopetoun House and its beautiful grounds provide a magnificent and romantic setting for your wedding day, so book your personal appointment with Hopetoun’s Weddings Manager here, or by calling 0131 331 2451.
- Sketch Behind-the-Scenes at Edinburgh’s Assembly Rooms this spring
- Two special wedding packages at the Royal College of Physicians
- Ask the expert: Assembly Rooms
- A Christmas Wedding at Winton Castle
- Plans unveiled for new luxury floating hotel in Edinburgh
- The Scotch Whisky Experience strengthens marketing team