Wedding Open Day at Edinburgh Castle
On the day visitors will be able to view the Gatehouse Suite, St Margaret’s Chapel and the Queen Anne Building. Florist, Photographer, Wedding Cake, Musicians and Wedding Car suppliers will also be on hand.
St Margaret’s Chapel is the oldest venue, dating back to the 12th century. It is the oldest building in Edinburgh and available for small, intimate, religious wedding ceremonies.
The 19th century Gatehouse Suite, offers an ideal venue for small wedding ceremonies, whilst the adjoining Ante Room is perfect for drinks and canapés. Access is also available to a private terrace.
The Queen Anne Room is set in the heart of Edinburgh Castle in Crown Square. Capacity 120 guests (seated) and up to 170 guests for dancing. A private viewing of Scotland’s Crown Jewels can also be included.
Booking offers will be available on the day. To register for a complimentary admission tickets, please contact Edinburgh Castle on 0131 668 8686.
- SWEET SUCCESS FOR BRITANNIA’S STEPHEN ESPOUY
- Easter Eggcitement at Hopetoun House
- Winton Castle Welcomes AGCO for International Sales Conference
- Win two tickets to The Scotch Whisky Experience
- Meet Becky Hamilton, event sales executive at Dynamic Earth
- Winton Castle Invites Visitors to its Family Open Day