Three award nominations for the National Museum of Scotland!
The National Museum of Scotland is nominated in three categories – including Best Large Venue – at the Scottish Event Awards 2015!
With facilities to host up 1000 guests for dinner, the National Museum’s Grand Gallery is a truly spectacular setting for large events. From fashion shows to the Oscars of Scottish food and drink, the space can be transformed for almost any occasion.
The museum’s popular ‘Lates’ events also received a nod from the Award’s judging panel. These sell-out, after hours parties let adults loose to explore, play and enjoy the museum in a completely new way. To find out more or to book tickets for this year’s ‘Friday Fringe Takeovers’ visit the National Museums Scotland website.
- Unique Meeting Rooms in Edinburgh
- National Museum of Scotland Goes Live with Google Arts & Culture
- Scottish Dining Experiences at Mansfield Traquair
- Special Menu Offer at the Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Preparing for the summer season at The Botanics
- Signet Library Launches its Spring/Summer Canapé and Drinks Collection