Three award nominations for the National Museum of Scotland!
The National Museum of Scotland is nominated in three categories – including Best Large Venue – at the Scottish Event Awards 2015!
With facilities to host up 1000 guests for dinner, the National Museum’s Grand Gallery is a truly spectacular setting for large events. From fashion shows to the Oscars of Scottish food and drink, the space can be transformed for almost any occasion.
The museum’s popular ‘Lates’ events also received a nod from the Award’s judging panel. These sell-out, after hours parties let adults loose to explore, play and enjoy the museum in a completely new way. To find out more or to book tickets for this year’s ‘Friday Fringe Takeovers’ visit the National Museums Scotland website.
- Sketch Behind-the-Scenes at Edinburgh’s Assembly Rooms this spring
- Two special wedding packages at the Royal College of Physicians
- Ask the expert: Assembly Rooms
- A Christmas Wedding at Winton Castle
- Plans unveiled for new luxury floating hotel in Edinburgh
- The Scotch Whisky Experience strengthens marketing team