The sky is the limit at Dundas Castle
What do bright fairground lights, a soaring biplane, and teeing off from a 50-feet medieval tower have in common? All three have been highlights of events held at Dundas Castle recently, where the extraordinary can happen.
When Destination Management Company Hello Scotland used Dundas for an incentive weekend, they needed a thrilling finale to the pampering, kilt-wearing and Scottish entertainment. They created an aerial display, with a biplane looping the loop against the backdrop of a clear blue sky and the magnificent Castle façade, much to the delight of their clients.
As part of a product launch for a French skin care brand, Dundas played host to a group of French journalists. DMC Kyles on Scotland created a golf themed programme which ‘teed off’ with a golf pro hitting a ball from the top of our ‘Auld Keep’ – whether or not he got it on to the golf course remains a mystery!
Hosting a grand ball for a well known car company, Dundas worked with Maritz Travel Company to create a fully operational Fun Fair including dodgems and a Ferris wheel! By using the car park area, the contrast of 19th century grandeur with the fun-packed fair made for a truly unforgettable evening.
No matter what type of event you are looking to host, Dundas Castle can make it happen for you and your guests.
- National Museum of Scotland Goes Live with Google Arts & Culture
- Scottish Dining Experiences at Mansfield Traquair
- Special Menu Offer at the Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Preparing for the summer season at The Botanics
- Signet Library Launches its Spring/Summer Canapé and Drinks Collection
- New Conference Centre takes shape at Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh