The right photographer for your wedding
You’re in the right place to choose a top wedding venue, but who will you choose to capture your special day? Whether you choose a romantic castle, a sprawling stately home, an exclusive Edinburgh club, or a quirky unusual venue, you’ll want to ensure that the pictures faithfully reflect how beautiful everything was on the day.
Step forward Alan and Jackie Rankine, a renowned husband and wife team who work together to subtly but effectively photograph your wedding, enhancing the day rather than impinging on it.
Alan and Jackie have been working with Unique Venues of Edinburgh venues for many years, so it was with great pleasure that they were invited to become one of our first partner suppliers – in fact the decision to ask them was unanimous.
Find out more about Alan and Jackie and get in touch via their website.
- National Museum of Scotland Goes Live with Google Arts & Culture
- Scottish Dining Experiences at Mansfield Traquair
- Special Menu Offer at the Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Preparing for the summer season at The Botanics
- Signet Library Launches its Spring/Summer Canapé and Drinks Collection
- New Conference Centre takes shape at Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh