The right photographer for your wedding
You’re in the right place to choose a top wedding venue, but who will you choose to capture your special day? Whether you choose a romantic castle, a sprawling stately home, an exclusive Edinburgh club, or a quirky unusual venue, you’ll want to ensure that the pictures faithfully reflect how beautiful everything was on the day.
Step forward Alan and Jackie Rankine, a renowned husband and wife team who work together to subtly but effectively photograph your wedding, enhancing the day rather than impinging on it.
Alan and Jackie have been working with Unique Venues of Edinburgh venues for many years, so it was with great pleasure that they were invited to become one of our first partner suppliers – in fact the decision to ask them was unanimous.
Find out more about Alan and Jackie and get in touch via their website.
- Win two tickets to The Scotch Whisky Experience
- Meet Becky Hamilton, event sales executive at Dynamic Earth
- Winton Castle Invites Visitors to its Family Open Day
- New opportunity at Dovecot Studios
- Sketch Behind-the-Scenes at Edinburgh’s Assembly Rooms this spring
- Two special wedding packages at the Royal College of Physicians