Summer occasions at Edinburgh Zoo
After being held captive this winter, nothing is as satisfactory as enjoying the outdoors at an event, and Edinburgh Zoo can provide that unique space for your summer occasion. Situated just 5 miles from Edinburgh city centre, Edinburgh Zoo offers a versatile venue for conferences, dinners, summer parties and team away days. With over 80 acres to explore, Edinburgh Zoo can accomodate summer parties up to 200 hosting discos, BBQ and family fun days, all of which include entry to the Zoo with a chance to see over 1,000 amazing animals. Fun outdoor activites include our walking the tightrope on our Sky Trail assault course, getting up close with some friends with animal handling and guided tours of the Zoo hosted by our senior keepers.
To find out more, click here.
- Win two tickets to The Scotch Whisky Experience
- Meet Becky Hamilton, event sales executive at Dynamic Earth
- Winton Castle Invites Visitors to its Family Open Day
- New opportunity at Dovecot Studios
- Sketch Behind-the-Scenes at Edinburgh’s Assembly Rooms this spring
- Two special wedding packages at the Royal College of Physicians