Summer occasions at Edinburgh Zoo
After being held captive this winter, nothing is as satisfactory as enjoying the outdoors at an event, and Edinburgh Zoo can provide that unique space for your summer occasion. Situated just 5 miles from Edinburgh city centre, Edinburgh Zoo offers a versatile venue for conferences, dinners, summer parties and team away days. With over 80 acres to explore, Edinburgh Zoo can accomodate summer parties up to 200 hosting discos, BBQ and family fun days, all of which include entry to the Zoo with a chance to see over 1,000 amazing animals. Fun outdoor activites include our walking the tightrope on our Sky Trail assault course, getting up close with some friends with animal handling and guided tours of the Zoo hosted by our senior keepers.
To find out more, click here.
- Unique Meeting Rooms in Edinburgh
- National Museum of Scotland Goes Live with Google Arts & Culture
- Scottish Dining Experiences at Mansfield Traquair
- Special Menu Offer at the Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Preparing for the summer season at The Botanics
- Signet Library Launches its Spring/Summer Canapé and Drinks Collection