Start planning your happily ever after at The Hub Wedding Open weekend
The Hub – Edinburgh’s Festival Centre – is opening its doors on Saturday 21 and Sunday 22 January, offering couples an exclusive tour and the chance to meet the wedding team.
Located at the top of Edinburgh’s Royal Mile, the dramatic and stylish interiors of The Hub offer a sublime setting for modern weddings. One of Edinburgh’s top wedding venues, The Hub offers inspired cuisine, exceptional standards of service and a team who work closely with couples to ensure their big day is truly memorable.
The venue will be set up for a wedding so couples can really get a feel of what to expect on the day and samples of canapés and Prosecco are also on offer.
The venue is offering visitors to its open weekend a special offer – weddings booked within 4 weeks of the open weekend will receive a complimentary second glass of Prosecco for all guests during the drinks reception.
Couples are welcome to drop in between 11am and 4pm, there is no need to book appointments.
For more information please call the events team on 0131 473 2015.
- Sketch Behind-the-Scenes at Edinburgh’s Assembly Rooms this spring
- Two special wedding packages at the Royal College of Physicians
- Ask the expert: Assembly Rooms
- A Christmas Wedding at Winton Castle
- Plans unveiled for new luxury floating hotel in Edinburgh
- The Scotch Whisky Experience strengthens marketing team