Spotlight on…Morag Morrison
After being away on maternity leave and now proud mother of Cameron, Morag is returning to Winton House on a part-time basis.
Morag began her hospitality career in Edinburgh as front of house manager for city centre restaurants before working and travelling around Australia and South East Asia. This gave her experience of world cuisine, fine dining and event management.
On return to the UK Morag achieved a degree in events managements from Queen Margaret University in 2005 before joining Winton. Her role there covers many aspects of venue and event management including finance and operations.
Morag admits to being a bit of a foodie and combines this passion with travel and rugby.
- Win two tickets to The Scotch Whisky Experience
- Meet Becky Hamilton, event sales executive at Dynamic Earth
- Winton Castle Invites Visitors to its Family Open Day
- New opportunity at Dovecot Studios
- Sketch Behind-the-Scenes at Edinburgh’s Assembly Rooms this spring
- Two special wedding packages at the Royal College of Physicians