Spotlight on…Morag Morrison
After being away on maternity leave and now proud mother of Cameron, Morag is returning to Winton House on a part-time basis.
Morag began her hospitality career in Edinburgh as front of house manager for city centre restaurants before working and travelling around Australia and South East Asia. This gave her experience of world cuisine, fine dining and event management.
On return to the UK Morag achieved a degree in events managements from Queen Margaret University in 2005 before joining Winton. Her role there covers many aspects of venue and event management including finance and operations.
Morag admits to being a bit of a foodie and combines this passion with travel and rugby.
- Unique Meeting Rooms in Edinburgh
- National Museum of Scotland Goes Live with Google Arts & Culture
- Scottish Dining Experiences at Mansfield Traquair
- Special Menu Offer at the Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Preparing for the summer season at The Botanics
- Signet Library Launches its Spring/Summer Canapé and Drinks Collection