Spotlight on…Julie Britee
Julie Britee joined Winton House as Sales & Events Manager in February 2010 and has been instrumental in raising the profile of this hidden gem in East Lothian.
Julie started her hospitality career in the last century(!) at what was then the place to be seen – ‘The Dragonara Hotel’ and worked there through it’s many reincarnations ending her hotel career with Hilton before moving to the Entertainment Company where she spent many happy years. A well respected figure in the hospitality and tourism industry, many of her friends and colleagues wondered how this dyed in the wool ‘townie’ would take to estate life – the answer is ‘she loves it’ and is even considering swapping her Jimmy Choo’s for a pair of Hunters!
- Unique Meeting Rooms in Edinburgh
- National Museum of Scotland Goes Live with Google Arts & Culture
- Scottish Dining Experiences at Mansfield Traquair
- Special Menu Offer at the Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Preparing for the summer season at The Botanics
- Signet Library Launches its Spring/Summer Canapé and Drinks Collection