Spotlight on...Vera Steele
Senior Wedding Co-ordinator, Harburn House
From an eclectic background in administration in both the private and social economy sectors, Vera joined Harburn in 2001 to head up the co-ordination of weddings and to assist in the development of the facilities and services offered. Liaising closely with couples and Harburn, being able to fulfil their hopes and dreams has brought Vera a great sense of satisfaction and pleasure.
Year on year, there has been a steady growth in bookings, but with an increasing selection of venues competition is keener than ever and there can be no complacency, but the co-ordination team is well placed to build on their reputation for excellence.
- Win two tickets to The Scotch Whisky Experience
- Meet Becky Hamilton, event sales executive at Dynamic Earth
- Winton Castle Invites Visitors to its Family Open Day
- New opportunity at Dovecot Studios
- Sketch Behind-the-Scenes at Edinburgh’s Assembly Rooms this spring
- Two special wedding packages at the Royal College of Physicians