Spotlight On: Emily Shields from Royal Yacht Britannia
Emily has worked within the hospitality sector for over 18 years at some of the most prestigious hotels and venues in the UK, including The Dorchester in London.
In 2010 Emily joined The Royal Yacht Britannia where she is responsible for developing Britannia’s exclusive evening event business.
Marketing Manager, Emma Aitken explains, “Britannia is a truly unique product with a special charm and grace and Emily is part of a fantastic team on board who are passionate about delivering exceptional customer service to the same standards as when Britannia was in Royal service”.
- Sketch Behind-the-Scenes at Edinburgh’s Assembly Rooms this spring
- Two special wedding packages at the Royal College of Physicians
- Ask the expert: Assembly Rooms
- A Christmas Wedding at Winton Castle
- Plans unveiled for new luxury floating hotel in Edinburgh
- The Scotch Whisky Experience strengthens marketing team