Special Winter Warmer Wedding Offer at Winton Castle
Winton Castle near Edinburgh is offering a special winter deal for weddings in January or February 2018. Situated in the idyllic East Lothian countryside, Winton is a historic wedding venue that blends castle, palace and family home.
Based on 80 guests, the Winter Warmer Wedding Offer includes all these essentials for £9,500 (inc VAT):
- Exclusive Use of Winton Castle from 8:30am until midnight
- Fire pits and open fires to welcome and warm guests
- Ceremony in our beautiful, Scottish Renaissance Drawing Room
- Reception with drinks and canapes throughout the Castle
- 3 course wedding breakfast with wine (worth over £5,000)
- Ballroom for ceilidh or disco dancing
- Evening buffet for up to 120 guests
- Unlimited bottled water, soft drinks, tea and coffee
- Personalised flag flying from our tower
- Complete event management before and during your wedding
This represents a saving of £1,300 on Winton’s competitive low season rates.
Winton is a historic wedding venue that blends castle, palace and family home.
Winton’s rich, romantic history links it with the powerful Seton family, Mary Queen of Scots and Bonnie Prince Charlie. In fact, the castle was burnt down by Henry VIII during the ‘rough wooing’ of Mary Queen of Scots!
Winton is still the family home of Sir Francis and Lady Ogilvy, and it comes with a very welcoming, relaxed ambience which is described as ‘intimacy on a grand scale’.
For more information, please visit the Winton Castle website.
- Taste of Scotland Mother’s Day Menu
- Blog: Winton Castle’s common sense approach to sustainability
- Mother’s Day Cocktails at Kaleidoscope Bar
- Memories with mum on the Royal Mile
- Corporate Event Planning in Edinburgh – Top tips from Mansfield Traquair
- The Signet Library launches university graduation ball offering