Snowdrop Sunday at Hopetoun House
Scotland’s finest stately home, Hopetoun House is ready to open its grounds for one day only next weekend, 12 February 2017. A 2pm walking tour will be led by a dedicated estate ranger who will be guiding visitors around the landscaped gardens.
As part of the Scottish Snowdrop Festival, Scotland’s best gardens are opened up to the public to allow all to enjoy the swathes of white snowdrops which appear at this time of year.
The public are welcome to book on the 2pm tour or visit for a self led walk around the ground at their leisure. Places for the guided tour are limited and should be booked in advance.
The Stables Tearoom will also be open for one day only for visitors to enjoy hot drinks, cakes, and snacks to enjoy after their stroll.
- Win two tickets to The Scotch Whisky Experience
- Meet Becky Hamilton, event sales executive at Dynamic Earth
- Winton Castle Invites Visitors to its Family Open Day
- New opportunity at Dovecot Studios
- Sketch Behind-the-Scenes at Edinburgh’s Assembly Rooms this spring
- Two special wedding packages at the Royal College of Physicians