Snowdrop Sunday at Hopetoun House
Scotland’s finest stately home, Hopetoun House is ready to open its grounds for one day only next weekend, 12 February 2017. A 2pm walking tour will be led by a dedicated estate ranger who will be guiding visitors around the landscaped gardens.
As part of the Scottish Snowdrop Festival, Scotland’s best gardens are opened up to the public to allow all to enjoy the swathes of white snowdrops which appear at this time of year.
The public are welcome to book on the 2pm tour or visit for a self led walk around the ground at their leisure. Places for the guided tour are limited and should be booked in advance.
The Stables Tearoom will also be open for one day only for visitors to enjoy hot drinks, cakes, and snacks to enjoy after their stroll.
- National Museum of Scotland Goes Live with Google Arts & Culture
- Scottish Dining Experiences at Mansfield Traquair
- Special Menu Offer at the Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Preparing for the summer season at The Botanics
- Signet Library Launches its Spring/Summer Canapé and Drinks Collection
- New Conference Centre takes shape at Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh