Scottish Evening aboard Britannia
Experience a Scottish evening aboard Britannia. A red carpet welcome awaits and guests are piped on board via the Royal Brow, an entrance previously reserved for The Queen and the Royal Family.
Sparkling wine and canapés will be served during your reception in the State Drawing Room. Our pianist will entertain guests on Britannia’s original grand piano. The piano has been played by a number of famous people including Princess Margaret and Princess Diana.
Britannia’s Executive Chef will create a sumptous five-course Scottish menu, using only the finest ingredients and prepared in the original Royal Galley.
In true Scottish style, a steaming haggis is piped into the State Dining Room, followed by Burns’ ‘Address to a Haggis’ and then toasted with a wee dram of Scotch Whisky.
Throughout the evening, Britannia’s musician will entertain guests with the gentle tones of the Clarsach, a Scottish harp.
- Win two tickets to The Scotch Whisky Experience
- Meet Becky Hamilton, event sales executive at Dynamic Earth
- Winton Castle Invites Visitors to its Family Open Day
- New opportunity at Dovecot Studios
- Sketch Behind-the-Scenes at Edinburgh’s Assembly Rooms this spring
- Two special wedding packages at the Royal College of Physicians