Scotch Malt Whisky Society Competition
Indulge with a private whisky dinner for two at The Scotch Malt Whisky Society, with the award-winning SMWS Taster Menu served in The Library. A delicious four course modern Scottish dinner with selected single cask, single malts to accompany each dish – all presented by a personal Society Whisky Ambassador. Finally relax with coffee and petit fours in the exclusive Members Room lounge.
TERMS: Based on availability at 28 Queen Street, for two people and excluding additional drinks and wine.
- Unique Meeting Rooms in Edinburgh
- National Museum of Scotland Goes Live with Google Arts & Culture
- Scottish Dining Experiences at Mansfield Traquair
- Special Menu Offer at the Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Preparing for the summer season at The Botanics
- Signet Library Launches its Spring/Summer Canapé and Drinks Collection