Say ‘I Do’ in the Beautiful Outdoors at Dundas Castle
From the rustic outdoor courtyard to the fountain on the rolling lawns, at Dundas Castle there are outdoor ceremony locations to suit every taste.
As a well-established, 5-star private home we are able to offer flexibility and years of experience when it comes to planning your wedding and selecting the ideal location for your ceremony.
Our Wedding Coordinator, Lisa Muxworthy, explains how easy it can be to have the wedding of your dreams. “We work with each of our couples to plan their perfect outdoor ceremony. We talk through the legalities, the logistics and, of course, the all-important ‘wet weather’ alternative! So far we have never had to move a wedding indoors and luckily we are in a unique position here at Dundas as we can offer 3 spectacular indoor alternatives. These include our romantic fairytale Auld Keep, the elegant chandelier-lit Croquet Room or for larger weddings we have the classic Pavilion on the lawns.”
As an exclusive use venue, the Castle belongs entirely to you and up to 180 guests which means it couldn’t be easier to host your wedding indoors, outdoors or both!
Contact Lisa on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0131 319 2039 for information.
- Unique Meeting Rooms in Edinburgh
- National Museum of Scotland Goes Live with Google Arts & Culture
- Scottish Dining Experiences at Mansfield Traquair
- Special Menu Offer at the Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Preparing for the summer season at The Botanics
- Signet Library Launches its Spring/Summer Canapé and Drinks Collection