Picture Perfect Events at the National Museum of Scotland
Treat your guests to an experience they will never forget, include a private view of the National Museum of Scotland’s extraordinary exhibition, ‘Photography a Victorian Sensation’ (19 Jun -22 Nov) in your next event. They will meet the pioneers of photography and discover how the Victorian craze for the photograph transformed the way we capture images today.
The National Museum of Scotland offers a stunning collection of venues to make the right impression, whatever the occasion. From intimate dinners for 12 guests to high-profile awards ceremonies for 950, each unique and versatile setting ensures every event is picture perfect.
Your guests are invited to explore our much loved public galleries, take a guided tour back through time or enjoy a private view of our award winning exhibitions – contact our events team now to discuss the exciting possibilities for your next great event.
Read more about ‘Photography: A Victorian Sensation’ here.
- Unique Meeting Rooms in Edinburgh
- National Museum of Scotland Goes Live with Google Arts & Culture
- Scottish Dining Experiences at Mansfield Traquair
- Special Menu Offer at the Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Preparing for the summer season at The Botanics
- Signet Library Launches its Spring/Summer Canapé and Drinks Collection