Enjoy a fantastic office Christmas lunch at Edinburgh Castle
Edinburgh Castle, the UK’s number one heritage attraction, is hosting fantastic office Christmas lunches this December.
Guests can enjoy spectacular views of the city while dining like royalty in the stunning Queen Anne Room, which is located in the heart of the castle. A welcome glass of Prosecco, a sumptuous three course meal, bars and table service are included.
The package also includes all-day access to the castle, making it an extra special way for the office to celebrate the festive season.
For booking enquiries, contact Kerry Allan at the castle, who will be delighted to assist: email@example.com or 0131 226
PICURE COURTESY OF ROB MCDOUGALL
- Win two tickets to The Scotch Whisky Experience
- Meet Becky Hamilton, event sales executive at Dynamic Earth
- Winton Castle Invites Visitors to its Family Open Day
- New opportunity at Dovecot Studios
- Sketch Behind-the-Scenes at Edinburgh’s Assembly Rooms this spring
- Two special wedding packages at the Royal College of Physicians