Enjoy a fantastic office Christmas lunch at Edinburgh Castle
Edinburgh Castle, the UK’s number one heritage attraction, is hosting fantastic office Christmas lunches this December.
Guests can enjoy spectacular views of the city while dining like royalty in the stunning Queen Anne Room, which is located in the heart of the castle. A welcome glass of Prosecco, a sumptuous three course meal, bars and table service are included.
The package also includes all-day access to the castle, making it an extra special way for the office to celebrate the festive season.
For booking enquiries, contact Kerry Allan at the castle, who will be delighted to assist: email@example.com or 0131 226
PICURE COURTESY OF ROB MCDOUGALL
- Unique Meeting Rooms in Edinburgh
- National Museum of Scotland Goes Live with Google Arts & Culture
- Scottish Dining Experiences at Mansfield Traquair
- Special Menu Offer at the Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Preparing for the summer season at The Botanics
- Signet Library Launches its Spring/Summer Canapé and Drinks Collection