Yoga Breakfast at The Botanics
The popular yoga breakfasts at the Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh are back! Join yoga instructor Pam Echeverria for a morning yoga session in the serene surroundings of the beautifully landscaped Botanics.
The class will be held on the outside deck of the John Hope Gateway, overlooking the biodiversity pond and the natural beauty of one of Scotland’s best loved attractions. If the weather is against you, the class will move to the tranquil David Douglas Room – a glass room which floats above the Garden.
The class will last 1 hour (approx) and will be followed by a healthy & delicious buffet breakfast. Takeaway options will also be on offer. Mats are provided but attendees are welcome to bring their own if preferred. All fitness levels are welcome.
To book your place on the Yoga Breakfast, please visit the eventbrite page. The team are planning a range of dates in the New Year, further details should be available soon.
- Design a Dinosaur at Dynamic Earth
- Women reach the top at The Scotch Whisky Experience
- Year of Young People event at Edinburgh Castle
- New shuttle bus improves access at National Galleries of Scotland
- Hopetoun House looking for an experienced Event Designer
- An 18th century love story at Dundas Castle