Scottish Dining Experiences at Mansfield Traquair
Every private dinner at Mansfield Traquair is a delicious experience using the very best of locally sourced ingredients – from the seasonal game to home-grown vegetables and sustainable seafood and fish. Inspired by the local landscape, Mansfield’s Scottish dinners are a celebration of the country’s heritage.
At our most recent Burns supper, our guests were surrounded by rich tartan linens, vibrant flowers and crystal glassware. Treated to our chef’s contemporary Scottish multicourse dinner with a variety of paired wines and finished with a dram of whisky, it was an unforgettable night.
If you want to learn more about our private Scottish dinners, contact us by calling 0131 474 8013 or emailing the team.
Mansfield Traquair – so much more than unusual or special…it is absolutely unique. From the grand neo-Romanesque architecture to the truly exquisite murals of Phoebe Anna Traquair that adorn the interior walls, its absolute grandeur and beauty have made Mansfield Traquair Edinburgh’s most spectacular – and surprisingly versatile and flexible – venue.
- Dundas Castle launches luxury winter wedding package
- Vote for Edinburgh Castle as the UK’s Best Heritage Attraction
- Christmas at the Botanics returns for second year
- Whisky Tasting at Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Dovecot Studios opens Liberty London Exhibition
- The Hub Introduces Summer ‘Street Food’ Menu