Celebrate Burns night at the Scotch Malt Whisky Society
To celebrate Burns Night this January, the Scotch Malt Whisky Society has launched a new Private Scottish Whisky Dinner Package. The package, available for groups of 20 or more, is available at the Society’s Vaults venue at 87 Giles Street.
The Private Scottish Whisky Dinner Package includes:
- 4 course Scottish meal
- Three dram tutored whisky tasting with ambassador
- ½ bottle of wine per person
- Scottish Pipe Major to pipe in your guest and address the haggis
£85.00 per person (inclusive of VAT and room hire)
To book or for more information, email Amy-Beth or call on 0131 554 3451. This package is only available at The Vaults, 87 Giles Street, EH6 7BZ.
- Design a Dinosaur at Dynamic Earth
- Women reach the top at The Scotch Whisky Experience
- Year of Young People event at Edinburgh Castle
- New shuttle bus improves access at National Galleries of Scotland
- Hopetoun House looking for an experienced Event Designer
- An 18th century love story at Dundas Castle