Royal Botanic Gardens at the Confetti Awards
The Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh has recently been announced as the Most Desirable Wedding Venue of the Year runner up in the Scottish Confetti Awards over £6000 category.
The 2018 Confetti Awards involve a nationwide search for the best companies as voted for by their customers, and established to recognise and celebrate the best of the Scottish wedding industry. Winners are decided through a combination of votes gathered from a network of respected industry specialists and rigorous in-house research.
The Botanics plays host to a number of unique spaces – from intimate outdoor ceremonies in the John Muir Grove to large receptions in the Caledonian Hall or John Hope Gateway. To find out more about hosting your event at this 5 star venue, contact the Botanic’s dedicated wedding planner.
- Design a Dinosaur at Dynamic Earth
- Women reach the top at The Scotch Whisky Experience
- Year of Young People event at Edinburgh Castle
- New shuttle bus improves access at National Galleries of Scotland
- Hopetoun House looking for an experienced Event Designer
- An 18th century love story at Dundas Castle