New state of the art lecture theatre at the Royal Botanic Garden
Event Professionals can now book a state of the art tiered lecture theatre along with exhibition and catering space at the Royal Botanic Garden. The recently refurbished auditorium has capacity for up to 240 people with a manned reception entrance on Inverleith Row.
The auditorium benefits from natural daylight, built in projection, climate controlled and automated blinds and lighting at the touch of a button, making it the perfect space. It’s located in a quiet part of the gardens next to the library and offices and offer.
- Win two tickets to The Scotch Whisky Experience
- Meet Becky Hamilton, event sales executive at Dynamic Earth
- Winton Castle Invites Visitors to its Family Open Day
- New opportunity at Dovecot Studios
- Sketch Behind-the-Scenes at Edinburgh’s Assembly Rooms this spring
- Two special wedding packages at the Royal College of Physicians