New state of the art lecture theatre at the Royal Botanic Garden
Event Professionals can now book a state of the art tiered lecture theatre along with exhibition and catering space at the Royal Botanic Garden. The recently refurbished auditorium has capacity for up to 240 people with a manned reception entrance on Inverleith Row.
The auditorium benefits from natural daylight, built in projection, climate controlled and automated blinds and lighting at the touch of a button, making it the perfect space. It’s located in a quiet part of the gardens next to the library and offices and offer.
- National Museum of Scotland Goes Live with Google Arts & Culture
- Scottish Dining Experiences at Mansfield Traquair
- Special Menu Offer at the Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Preparing for the summer season at The Botanics
- Signet Library Launches its Spring/Summer Canapé and Drinks Collection
- New Conference Centre takes shape at Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh