New Private View Package at the Scottish National Gallery
Visit Inspiring Impressionism | Daubigny, Monet and Van Gogh exhibition from 25 June to 2 October 2016 at the Scottish National Gallery with a Private View Package, which includes:
- An introduction to this summer blockbuster whilst enjoying drinks and canapés within a unique impressionist themed room
- Inspiring summer canapés with freshly handpicked seasonal produce from our Kitchen Garden (6 canapés per person)
- A private view of the exhibition where art experts can provide further insights
- Our mixologist’s selected summer cocktails list, such as our Pommery Fleur Champagne Cocktail and our Gooseberry, Strawberry and Lemon Refresher
The package is £65 per person, based on a minimum of 30 guests and maximum of 60 guests
Please contact the Hospitality and Events Team on 0131 624 6239 or email@example.com for further details.
Picture courtesy of Charles François Daubigny Sunset Near Villerville The Mesdag Collection, The Hague.
- Unique Meeting Rooms in Edinburgh
- National Museum of Scotland Goes Live with Google Arts & Culture
- Scottish Dining Experiences at Mansfield Traquair
- Special Menu Offer at the Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Preparing for the summer season at The Botanics
- Signet Library Launches its Spring/Summer Canapé and Drinks Collection