New Dining Offering at the Royal Botanic Garden
From May 2016 the newly refurbished Terrace Café at the Royal Botanic Garden will be available for informal barbecues and evening receptions for up to 80 people with views over the Edinburgh skyline. The John Hope Gateway is available for larger summer barbecues for up to 400 people and the Victorian Caledonian Hall for evening receptions for up to 100 people. With easy access from the city centre, ample on-street parking which is free after 6.30pm and views over the best kept Gardens in Edinburgh, Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh is the perfect venue for any summer event.
- Unique Meeting Rooms in Edinburgh
- National Museum of Scotland Goes Live with Google Arts & Culture
- Scottish Dining Experiences at Mansfield Traquair
- Special Menu Offer at the Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Preparing for the summer season at The Botanics
- Signet Library Launches its Spring/Summer Canapé and Drinks Collection