Musselburgh Races New Year’s Day
Continue your celebrations and bring in the New Year with an exciting day of top quality jump racing featuring one of the most historic athletic events in the world, The New Year Sprint. Featuring the Hogmaneigh Hurdle – this promises to be an exciting day of jump racing and the perfect excuse to get family and friends together for a great annual tradition! Come and enjoy the fantastic festive atmosphere in one of Musselburgh Racecourse’s heated bar marquees or visit one of its bars, restaurants or cafe.
Guests don’t have to think about transport on New Year’s Day – we’ve arranged it for you! Board our special First Foot double deck buses from Edinburgh City Centre and Galashiels to Musselburgh Racecourse and return. Limited availability so bookings are strictly first come, first serve. Book the bus online from £5 return when you buy your admission tickets.
Purchase your adult admission ticket in advance of the raceday and SAVE £5.00 per adult (raceday adult ticket price £30).
Children 17 years and under are admitted FREE at Musselburgh Racecourse when accompanied by an adult so bring the whole family along for a great day out.
- Win two tickets to The Scotch Whisky Experience
- Meet Becky Hamilton, event sales executive at Dynamic Earth
- Winton Castle Invites Visitors to its Family Open Day
- New opportunity at Dovecot Studios
- Sketch Behind-the-Scenes at Edinburgh’s Assembly Rooms this spring
- Two special wedding packages at the Royal College of Physicians