Mansfield Traquair presents the Aficionados Series
We were delighted to host the first of an exclusive Afficionados Series event for personally invited clients. The event featured Heritage Portfolio’s Development Chef Robbie Gleave making an extraordinary pilgrimage to the world’s best restaurant, and Head Chef Brian Canale, who won the ultimate culinary crown of Scottish Chef of the Year.
The idea behind this initiative is to showcase elements of work with each theme reflecting a particular passion, some may call it obsession, of Heritage Portfolio. It’s a perfect opportunity for them to share their enthusiasm and expertise more closely with some of our valued and perhaps equally obsessed clients.
Each session will last two hours and incorporate some hands-on activity for guests and a talk and/or demonstration by a leading expert in their field.
Our clients and suppliers will no doubt be left feeling inspired and brimming with new ideas. Who needs goody bags when you can take away breathtakingly original culinary concepts to stun the most demanding dinner guest into awed silence?
- Unique Meeting Rooms in Edinburgh
- National Museum of Scotland Goes Live with Google Arts & Culture
- Scottish Dining Experiences at Mansfield Traquair
- Special Menu Offer at the Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Preparing for the summer season at The Botanics
- Signet Library Launches its Spring/Summer Canapé and Drinks Collection