Ladies of London at Dundas Castle
Earlier this year, Luxury Edinburgh residence, Dundas Castle hosted American reality television series Ladies of London, which is set to hit screens in November.
Reality TV stars Caroline Stanbury, Julie Montagu, Juliet Angus, Marissa Hermer, and Caroline Fleming stayed at Dundas Castle for three nights and enjoyed everything the Castle has to offer. From dining in the 600 year old Keep to participating in archery and falconry, the ladies were treated to a warm Scottish welcome, with an array of fantastic entertainment.
Season 3 premieres on Bravo TV on Tuesday 29 November, with the action-packed Dundas Castle episode set to air in December.
Dundas Castle is a piece of Scottish baronial splendour with 17 bedrooms, a 600 year old Keep and extensive luxury and comfort. The Castle, still the home of owner, Sir Jack Stewart Clark and his wife, Lady Lydia, is available on an exclusive use basis and is the ideal location for a special celebration.
Popular for weddings and corporate getaways, as well as family parties and group events, the 18th century home features turrets, impressive staircases, sumptuous bedrooms and roaring fires.
- Win two tickets to The Scotch Whisky Experience
- Meet Becky Hamilton, event sales executive at Dynamic Earth
- Winton Castle Invites Visitors to its Family Open Day
- New opportunity at Dovecot Studios
- Sketch Behind-the-Scenes at Edinburgh’s Assembly Rooms this spring
- Two special wedding packages at the Royal College of Physicians