Night of the Living Dead at The Royal College of Physicians
The Royal College of Physicians will allow guests behind-the-scenes in the Great Hall this Halloween during a special screening of an iconic horror flick.
For one night only, the nineteenth century historic building will show cult classic Night of the Living Dead in an atmospheric setting. The film is one of the most influential in horror genre history, inspiring countless writers and directors since its release in the late sixties.
The screening will be preceded with an introduction, with doors opening at 6.30 pm for a 7.00 pm start. Admission for over 18s only.
Visitors are welcome to bring snacks and non-alcoholic beverages as refreshments will not be available from the venue.
Tickets are available for £5 via Eventbrite.
- Taste of Scotland Mother’s Day Menu
- Blog: Winton Castle’s common sense approach to sustainability
- Mother’s Day Cocktails at Kaleidoscope Bar
- Memories with mum on the Royal Mile
- Corporate Event Planning in Edinburgh – Top tips from Mansfield Traquair
- The Signet Library launches university graduation ball offering