Gilmerton House completes lodge renovation
East Lothian’s Gilmerton House has added to its offering of ten beautiful bedrooms inside the Grade A listed Georgian mansion with the renovation of Gilmerton Lodge. Situated at the entrance to the main house, Gilmerton Lodge is a beautiful period cottage which has been impeccably refurbished to the highest standard, retaining and enhancing many of the original features
With the restoration now complete, the lodge offers further luxury accommodation comprising a delightful, light filled open plan living, dining and fully equipped kitchen area, ensuite master bedroom, two further double bedrooms and a large family bathroom. There is a pleasant patio area, extensive garden and plentiful parking.
For further information, and to make a booking enquiry, please email Fay or call on 01620 880 342.
- Unique Meeting Rooms in Edinburgh
- National Museum of Scotland Goes Live with Google Arts & Culture
- Scottish Dining Experiences at Mansfield Traquair
- Special Menu Offer at the Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Preparing for the summer season at The Botanics
- Signet Library Launches its Spring/Summer Canapé and Drinks Collection