Friday Night at Musselburgh Racecourse
Musselburgh Racecourse is introducing Friday Night at the Races! Supported by Belmont Wallyford and hosted by Forth One’s Boogie and Arlene this is promising to be an exciting after-racing party. The first Friday Night at the Races takes place on Friday 27 May
Visitors can board a special bus to and from Edinburgh City Centre, so they don’t even have to think about transport to and from Musselburgh Racecourse.
Following the party at Musselburgh Racecourse, the fun doesn’t have to stop as Musselburgh Racecourse have partnered with Shanghai Club, Lulu’s and Opal Lounge so guests can keep the party going until the early hours of the morning.
Tickets must be purchased in advance. For more info visit http://on.fb.me/1TuIlym
- Unique Meeting Rooms in Edinburgh
- National Museum of Scotland Goes Live with Google Arts & Culture
- Scottish Dining Experiences at Mansfield Traquair
- Special Menu Offer at the Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Preparing for the summer season at The Botanics
- Signet Library Launches its Spring/Summer Canapé and Drinks Collection