Festivities in the heart of the city
It’s the iconic hub with the power to inspire visitors from all over the world to join hands and sing Auld Lang Syne in chorus and now it can be your private venue to encourage family and friends to celebrate a true traditional style.
This year the castle is preparing Crown Christmas Lunches to breathe life into the old stone walls this winter. Why not have a festive office celebration to remember with a mouth-watering meal especially designed for groups of 10 or more at the heart of the city? If you’d like to add a little merriment to the proceedings and escape the office, book the Castle for their wine and dine lunches – a sumptuous way to delight and entertain clients and colleagues.
For more information, bookings and menus contact:
Edinburgh Castle Events Team
Tel: 0131 668 8686, Email email@example.com
Or visit: http://www.edinburghcastle.gov.uk/
- Win two tickets to The Scotch Whisky Experience
- Meet Becky Hamilton, event sales executive at Dynamic Earth
- Winton Castle Invites Visitors to its Family Open Day
- New opportunity at Dovecot Studios
- Sketch Behind-the-Scenes at Edinburgh’s Assembly Rooms this spring
- Two special wedding packages at the Royal College of Physicians