Enjoy a Whisky Picnic with The Scotch Malt Whisky Society
This summer The Scotch Malt Whisky Society invites guests to experience their rare and unique single cask, single malt whiskies together with some of Scotland’s finest produce. Guests will indulge in four very different drams selected by an expert Society Ambassador with a hamper which includes a selection of charcuterie from Scotland’s oldest delicatessen Valvona & Crolla, cheese from the legendary cheesemonger Ian Mellis and handmade pies from The Dining Room, the renowned restaurant at 28 Queen Street. The picnic will be hosted in the exclusive surroundings of Queen Street Gardens or The Secret Gardens at The Vaults.
For more information and to book a Whisky Picnic for your guests, visit The Scotch Malt Whisky Society’s website.
- Unique Meeting Rooms in Edinburgh
- National Museum of Scotland Goes Live with Google Arts & Culture
- Scottish Dining Experiences at Mansfield Traquair
- Special Menu Offer at the Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Preparing for the summer season at The Botanics
- Signet Library Launches its Spring/Summer Canapé and Drinks Collection