Enjoy a Whisky Picnic with The Scotch Malt Whisky Society
This summer The Scotch Malt Whisky Society invites guests to experience their rare and unique single cask, single malt whiskies together with some of Scotland’s finest produce. Guests will indulge in four very different drams selected by an expert Society Ambassador with a hamper which includes a selection of charcuterie from Scotland’s oldest delicatessen Valvona & Crolla, cheese from the legendary cheesemonger Ian Mellis and handmade pies from The Dining Room, the renowned restaurant at 28 Queen Street. The picnic will be hosted in the exclusive surroundings of Queen Street Gardens or The Secret Gardens at The Vaults.
For more information and to book a Whisky Picnic for your guests, visit The Scotch Malt Whisky Society’s website.
- Win two tickets to The Scotch Whisky Experience
- Meet Becky Hamilton, event sales executive at Dynamic Earth
- Winton Castle Invites Visitors to its Family Open Day
- New opportunity at Dovecot Studios
- Sketch Behind-the-Scenes at Edinburgh’s Assembly Rooms this spring
- Two special wedding packages at the Royal College of Physicians