Edinburgh Fringe shows at Scotch Malt Whisky Society
Edinburgh’s Scotch Malt Whisky Society is welcoming Fringe audiences to the society’s grand property, 28 Queen Street, for two Malt themed shows throughout August.
‘A dram is worth a thousand words’ invites audiences to a three dram tutored whisky tasting like no other.
The tasting event will run every day in August at 13:00, 16:00, and 19:30. Tickets from: £12 (2for1 offers available)
Returning again from sell-out 2013-2016 Fringe runs, acclaimed illusionist Scott Silven will host ‘The Illusionist’s Table’. This exquisite evening of fine dining and whisky tasting is interwoven with breathtaking illusion.
The bespoke menu provided by James Freeman, whose cuisine has recently been awarded 10/10 by the Herald, accompanies Scott’s performance and makes for an extraordinary and unforgettable experience.
The evening event lasts 2.5 hours and runs between 4-27 August (excluding 19) at 19:00. Ticket cost: £69
- Taste of Scotland Mother’s Day Menu
- Blog: Winton Castle’s common sense approach to sustainability
- Mother’s Day Cocktails at Kaleidoscope Bar
- Memories with mum on the Royal Mile
- Corporate Event Planning in Edinburgh – Top tips from Mansfield Traquair
- The Signet Library launches university graduation ball offering