Edinburgh Castle unveils refurbished Queen Anne Room
Edinburgh Castle has unveiled new images of the recently refurbished Queen Anne Room set high up in Crown Square at the summit of the castle. An elegant and modern twist gives the room a touch of class, whilst the fabulous historic setting adds to the appeal for clients looking for unique events venues in Edinburgh.
The Queen Anne Room remains the most popular space within the castle and this refurbishment only adds to the spectacular surroundings and 5* experience offered by Edinburgh Castle.
It is available for private hire in the evenings for banqueting up to 120 guests or drinks receptions for up to 170 guests and can also be booked for day meetings, conferences and lunches.
Don’t forget Christmas lunches are available in the Queen Anne Room for corporate clients.
To enquire please email the Event Sales Team or call on 0131 668 8686.
- Taste of Scotland Mother’s Day Menu
- Blog: Winton Castle’s common sense approach to sustainability
- Mother’s Day Cocktails at Kaleidoscope Bar
- Memories with mum on the Royal Mile
- Corporate Event Planning in Edinburgh – Top tips from Mansfield Traquair
- The Signet Library launches university graduation ball offering