Edinburgh Castle opens its doors this March for a magical wedding open day
Edinburgh Castle is inviting newly engaged couples to its magical wedding open day on Sunday 19 March from 11am – 3pm.
It is the perfect opportunity for couples to view Edinburgh Castle’s facilities and discuss options with the Wedding Events Team. There will be the opportunity to view the Queen Anne Building, St Margaret’s Chapel and The Gatehouse Suite.
On the day there will be a chance to meet a florist, photographer and Humanist celebrant and there will also be booking incentives on the day.
So don’t miss out on seeing why Scotland’s most iconic landmark provides an unforgettable setting for saying ‘I do’.
To register please email the events team.
- Win two tickets to The Scotch Whisky Experience
- Meet Becky Hamilton, event sales executive at Dynamic Earth
- Winton Castle Invites Visitors to its Family Open Day
- New opportunity at Dovecot Studios
- Sketch Behind-the-Scenes at Edinburgh’s Assembly Rooms this spring
- Two special wedding packages at the Royal College of Physicians