Edinburgh Castle opens its doors this March for a magical wedding open day
Edinburgh Castle is inviting newly engaged couples to its magical wedding open day on Sunday 19 March from 11am – 3pm.
It is the perfect opportunity for couples to view Edinburgh Castle’s facilities and discuss options with the Wedding Events Team. There will be the opportunity to view the Queen Anne Building, St Margaret’s Chapel and The Gatehouse Suite.
On the day there will be a chance to meet a florist, photographer and Humanist celebrant and there will also be booking incentives on the day.
So don’t miss out on seeing why Scotland’s most iconic landmark provides an unforgettable setting for saying ‘I do’.
To register please email the events team.
- Unique Meeting Rooms in Edinburgh
- National Museum of Scotland Goes Live with Google Arts & Culture
- Scottish Dining Experiences at Mansfield Traquair
- Special Menu Offer at the Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Preparing for the summer season at The Botanics
- Signet Library Launches its Spring/Summer Canapé and Drinks Collection