Edinburgh Art Festival
The Scottish Endarkenment will headline as part of Edinburgh Art Festival 28 July to 28 August 2016. This thematic exhibition, curated by Bill Hare and Andrew Patrizio of The University of Edinburgh, in collaboration with Dovecot, provides a radically new and fascinating presentation of the shared concerns which have obsessed many of the most important Scottish artists since the end of World War Two.
©Kenneth Dingwall, Between Dark and Dark.
Photo courtesy of The University of Edinburgh and the Artist
- Unique Meeting Rooms in Edinburgh
- National Museum of Scotland Goes Live with Google Arts & Culture
- Scottish Dining Experiences at Mansfield Traquair
- Special Menu Offer at the Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Preparing for the summer season at The Botanics
- Signet Library Launches its Spring/Summer Canapé and Drinks Collection