Edinburgh Art Festival
The Scottish Endarkenment will headline as part of Edinburgh Art Festival 28 July to 28 August 2016. This thematic exhibition, curated by Bill Hare and Andrew Patrizio of The University of Edinburgh, in collaboration with Dovecot, provides a radically new and fascinating presentation of the shared concerns which have obsessed many of the most important Scottish artists since the end of World War Two.
©Kenneth Dingwall, Between Dark and Dark.
Photo courtesy of The University of Edinburgh and the Artist
- Sketch Behind-the-Scenes at Edinburgh’s Assembly Rooms this spring
- Two special wedding packages at the Royal College of Physicians
- Ask the expert: Assembly Rooms
- A Christmas Wedding at Winton Castle
- Plans unveiled for new luxury floating hotel in Edinburgh
- The Scotch Whisky Experience strengthens marketing team