Easter Eggcitement at Hopetoun House
Scotland’s finest stately home, Hopetoun House, is to host some wholesome Easter activities this bank holiday weekend. The House and Grounds will re-open to the public on Friday 14 April, with Easter Eggcitement taking place over Sunday 16 and Monday 17 April.
Perfect for the whole family, the grounds will be hosting egg hunting, decorating and rolling. Join the estate rangers any time between 12 and 4pm, no need to book in advance.
- Unique Meeting Rooms in Edinburgh
- National Museum of Scotland Goes Live with Google Arts & Culture
- Scottish Dining Experiences at Mansfield Traquair
- Special Menu Offer at the Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Preparing for the summer season at The Botanics
- Signet Library Launches its Spring/Summer Canapé and Drinks Collection