Dynamic Earth strengthens business development team
Five-star visitor attraction, Dynamic Earth has appointed Selina van Hagen as its new events business development manager.
Selina brings a wealth of experience to the role, with specific expertise in sales for large-scale events, following her two years as sales manager at Edinburgh Zoo. She has a strong business development and sales background, and has achieved success with previous employers such Compass Group and Thistle Aberdeen Altens.
In her new role at Dynamic Earth, Selina will develop the corporate offering, as well as exploring both new markets and routes to market.
With her extensive experience, the team is thrilled to have Selina on board. Commenting on the appointment, commercial director Douglas Walker said: “Selina will be an excellent addition to the team. Her experience and achievements in sales management are second to none and we look forward to her input at this extremely busy and exciting time for the business.”
Selina added: “I’m really looking forward to taking on this new challenge at such a fantastic venue. We have a great opportunity to grow the business this year and I look forward to being a part of such a successful team.”
- Taste of Scotland Mother’s Day Menu
- Blog: Winton Castle’s common sense approach to sustainability
- Mother’s Day Cocktails at Kaleidoscope Bar
- Memories with mum on the Royal Mile
- Corporate Event Planning in Edinburgh – Top tips from Mansfield Traquair
- The Signet Library launches university graduation ball offering