One of Edinburgh’s leading conference and gala dinner venues, Dynamic Earth , invites guests to join an after-hours adventure.
A silent disco will lead party-goers through the venues dramatic setting, ending with a glitter bar to add sparkle to the night.
Following a popular run at last year’s Edinburgh Fringe Festival, the night will also feature the awe-inspiring Pink Floyd dome films.
Event tickets include all activities, with food and drinks available for purchase from a variety of food stalls and the fully stocked bar. Over 18s only.
Dynamic Earth After Dark runs 7pm-midnight on Friday 23 March. To book tickets, visit the venue website.
- Taste of Scotland Mother’s Day Menu
- Blog: Winton Castle’s common sense approach to sustainability
- Mother’s Day Cocktails at Kaleidoscope Bar
- Memories with mum on the Royal Mile
- Corporate Event Planning in Edinburgh – Top tips from Mansfield Traquair
- The Signet Library launches university graduation ball offering