Dundas Castle is looking for new Assistant Operations Manager
The exclusive use events venue, Dundas Castle, is looking for a motivated individual to join the team.
Dundas are seeking a highly motivated individual to join the small and busy Operations Team within the thriving family-run business. The role requires excellent customer service, sales and communication skills. Ideally, the successful candidate will have experience in the luxury hospitality industry and previous events experience. Candidates should take a flexible, creative approach along with a hands on attitude. The working week incorporates weekends and evenings. A full driving license and own transport is essential.
For full job descriptions, or to submit a CV, contact Louise Andrew, General Manager at Dundas Castle
The closing date for this opportunity is Friday 10 March 2017
The current staff have become a close family unit in this grand family home, many of whom have been at the Castle for 5, 10 and even over 15 years. Dundas is a 5 Star ‘exclusive use’ venue, who’s highly motivated staff provide a consistently high quality of service within the hospitality industry. There are currently two exciting opportunities available at the Castle.
- National Museum of Scotland Goes Live with Google Arts & Culture
- Scottish Dining Experiences at Mansfield Traquair
- Special Menu Offer at the Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Preparing for the summer season at The Botanics
- Signet Library Launches its Spring/Summer Canapé and Drinks Collection
- New Conference Centre takes shape at Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh